Friday 21 October 2016

Khloé Kardashian Calls Donald Trump’s ‘Fat Piglet’ Remark ‘Really Cruel’

Tags

                                 Khloé Kardashian Donald Trump
When Donald Trump goes low, Khloé Kardashian goes high. Amid reports that the Republican presidential nominee once called her a “fat piglet” during Kardashian’s 2009 stint on Celebrity Apprentice, the reality star is firing back at the businessman-turned-politician.

“I didn’t think he was saying those things about me,” Kardashian tells the Los Angeles Times. “But he says those comments about a lot of women — really derogatory things. Someone who is that simplistic to judge things off of surface is not someone I want running my country.”

“It’s not cool or appropriate for any person, male or female, to judge someone else by their looks,” she continues, adding that she “never really vibed” with Trump when she was on his show. “I find it really cruel. It’s wild.”

As previously reported, former staff sources revealed to the Huffington Post that Trump complained about Kardashian’s looks and fired her on the sixth episode simply because he didn’t like her.

“What is this? We can’t even get the hot one?” Trump reportedly lamented to producers in reference to Kim Kardashian. “Why don’t we fire Khloé? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?”

“I’m a tough cookie, so something that he said — that’s not gonna bother me,” Kardashian says of her reaction when she heard about the remarks. “Ninety percent of the time, [criticism] doesn’t bother me. I’m not sure why. I think I’m just in my own world. But I believe that’s why [those incidents] happen to me, because I can take it. If that’s what it takes to get even just this little group of people to realize how shady and bad and negative that one person is, I can take it.”

Well, the final joke’s on Trump: Both Khloé and Kim have already expressed that they’re voting for his rival, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

- CB

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment..
EmoticonEmoticon