Friday 21 October 2016

WATCH: Khloé Kardashian Gets Fake Boobs


Khloé Kardashian loves her kleavage.

In a new preview for Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the 32-year-old tries out several breast implants as she considers getting a boob job. Wanting bigger boobs like her sister, Kim Kardashian, Khloé stuffs her bra to see what she’d look like with a bigger bust.

Apparently, she’s thrilled about finally having a noticeable cleavage.

“That’s amazing,” Khloé gushes as she cups her own breasts. “I totally look like an Instagram whore.”

“I’ve always wanted cleavage in a sports bra,” she adds as she works out. “I love those girls at the gym that just go big ‘ol boobs and I never really have that, so I’m really digging this whole cleavage-in-a-sports-bra thing.”

“It really is a tougher way to live,” Kim tells her, referring to her own chest. “I love small boobs but I’ve had big boobs.”

Watch the two perform the “bounce test” with Khloé new rack — above.

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment..
EmoticonEmoticon