Friday 21 October 2016

WATCH: Kris Jenner Cries, Calls Kim Kardashian a ‘F*cking Traitor’


Though it’s still unclear how E! will handle Kim Kardashian’s harrowing robbery on the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, we have no doubt there’d be any less drama without it. Case in point: This preview clip for Season 12’s penultimate episode.

In a freshly released sneak peek, Kris Jenner screams at Kim over the phone, accusing her child of being “disloyal” by helping her EX Caitlyn Jenner find a dress to wear.

“Kim, you are a fucking traitor that you would have the nerve to go to help Caitlyn to pick a gown,” the matriarch scolds. “Here’s the problem: Why do you need to show up and help?”

Though Kim explains that was she only pitching in on what seemed to be an innocent “fashion emergency,” Kris refuses to listen. Breaking down into tears, the 60-year-old says she feels “abandoned” by her children.

“From the children that I gave birth to, I want loyalty. I don’t want neutral,” she sobs, after Kim declares that she’s not choosing sides between her parents. “Neutral isn’t what I signed up for!”

“I’m betrayed. I’ve been fucked over on so many levels that your head would spin,” she cries. “I’m not going to fucking play this game anymore!”

Oof. Watch the full clip — above.

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment..
EmoticonEmoticon