Monday 13 March 2017

5 Inspiring Books You Must Read on a Plane

5 Inspiring Books You Must Read on a Plane

I am a little disturbed by the latest innovation.

The last bastion for escaping from anyone sending you an email has been removed.

You now can surf the web while travelling 1,000 kmh at 40,000 feet. The very cocooned and pleasant isolation from being disturbed by your inbox screaming at you is now gone!

But I refuse to fly and surf because I want to escape for a few moments. So when the internet option is offered to me miles in the air I politely decline.

So it is still either a movie binge catch up.....

Or it's embracing the curious book worm persona while the world and the ocean whizzes below me.

As we all know, books are much more than education. They can be change agents.

And education has been a big part of my life. For me it was 12 years of school and then 4 years of college.

Then I spent the next 6 years as a teacher. My role was to take young minds and help cultivate them into healthy and well rounded adults.

Well…that was my goal.

School should also be much more than just education.

The aspiration? To convert caterpillars into butterflies. To provide a vision of what could be rather than what is.

So....books are not just about entertainment, escape and education but transformation.

Here are 5 inspiring books that may inspire you for renewal, reinvention or even revolution.

Discover them >>> Here
jeffbullas.com

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment..
EmoticonEmoticon