Sunday 7 May 2017

Jemma Lucy flaunts her figure on Turkish sands ahead of imminent cosmetic surgery

Jemma Lucy is hardly the shy and retiring type.

Jemma Lucy flaunts her figure on Turkish sands ahead of imminent cosmetic surgery

So it's not surprising that Jemma Lucy has been spotted flaunting her assets on another sexy beach holiday.

The reality TV star, 23, has been making a splash on her latest sun-soaked break, where she's continued to put her tattooed body on display in a very revealing swimsuit.

Clearly making the most of her time, her latest outing comes shortly before she's due to go under the knife for buttock-enhancing surgery.

Last week she confirmed that she's booked in for a so-called Brazilian bum lift, which takes fat from the stomach, outer legs and 'saddle-bag' area - and injects it into the buttocks to give them a fuller shape.

But her admission was reticent and only came after a 'pal' informed the press.

The Ex On The Beach babe was understandably unimpressed by the betrayal and branded the insider a "c***".

"When you tell about four people a secret and it gets in the press. You can't trust f**king anybody, but to be honest it wasn't going to be a secret because everyone would've found out anyway: I'm getting my ass done," she told her Snapchat followers.

"It's just annoying as I told a handful of people that I was doing it and I obviously wanted to tell my story, but someone else got there before me, you c***.

"I am a bit gutted as it's my personal life and whoever's done that is obviously bored of their 9-5 and they're sat at home making £5 an hour.

"Anyway, I'm excited because I'm going to have a big bum and I'm going to shake it all the time, and it's going to be a bubble butt."

Artikel Terkait

Leave a Comment..
EmoticonEmoticon